MIDDLE SCHOOL TIPS
- Buy a locker. You have a bunch of supplies, and the locker helps you lighten your load.
- Make sure you have time to get to your locker. If you have a far away class from your locker, pick up some extra supplies before.
- Use your electives wisely. P.E is mandatory unless you put in a note. If you like PE, don't bother with the note! But if you don't like it and you forget the note, you only have one elective.
- Spend time with friends after school. The middle school system may separate you from your friends, but you can always hang out after school!
- Plan ahead. Some teachers don't give any homework, while some give you three projects in a week! Make a balanced homework schedule and you'll be fine.
OVERALL SCHOOL TIPS
- Complete projects in advance. If you slack off and have a big project due in a week, then you'll have to cram it all in during the last night!
- Grab a school map. Even if you know most of the way around your school, your classes may be in a new area. So learn your classes and pick the shortest routes.
- (MAJOR TIP) SILENCE YOUR PHONES! If your phone rings during class, you can kiss it goodbye forever!
- Be friendly to the kids you sit next to. Then you'll have some more friends, and the more the merrier!
Follow these tips and you'll be fine.