Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year!

"It's the most wonderful time of the year in the whole wide world!" -My friend Juliana

Besides Christmas, my favorite time of year is New Year's Eve! Usually, my parents, sister and I go to the InterContinental hotel alone. But this year, we had two special guests: My crazy cousins Kevin and Brian! We love each other very much! But the thing I'm stressing about is my New Year's Resolutions! Here are some good ones:

LEARNING TO TWERK WITHOUT PANTING

TO STOP FARTING IN CLASS

LOSE 20 POUNDS

OK, that's good resolutions if you're overweight. For skinny kids:

TRY TO ACTUALLY DO A PULL-UP

ACTUALLY EAT YOUR FOOD

GAIN 20 POUNDS

If you're in between:

LEARN TO DANCE

NOT FART ONCE EVER!

STAY WHERE YOU ARE WITH YOUR WEIGHT

HAPPY 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment